Though We Don’t Have an Opening at This Time, We’d Love to Hear From You if You Belong Here!
We like to think Posse as a careers oriented, great place to work. Why? Because we love what we do, and we love to be good at it.
We’re always looking for talented, fun and dedicated people to join the Posse! Feel free to apply for multiple positions if you’re not sure which one will be the best fit for you, or if you just know that you’re over the top smart! Apply below, and get in touch with us anytime Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST at our office number 980-237-1812.
This Design Team member will communicate with the IDPC offering updates, providing feedback on information received, and asking questions as they arise. The IDPC will in turn act as the point of contact (POC) with the client Inbound Marketing Consultant (IMC) who is the main POC with the client. The IDPC and IMC will work together to ensure that the project is completed on time with minimal interruptions or issues.
This will be the same methodology used for communicating and carrying out monthly client campaign creation as well.
The IDPC will spend time working on client campaigns, etc. as needed as well as any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Accomplishes department objectives by meeting work and cost standards; providing work direction to staff.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Performance Management, Project Management, Foster Teamwork, Quality Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Results Driven, Delegation, Time Management, Proactive
- HubSpot Experience, Photoshop, Basecamp
We are a growing, careers oriented, fun loving company!
If you love social media, are good at writing, thrive in fast environments, have a strong work ethic, demonstrate great communication skills, and like learning about different companies/industries, this might be a great fit for you!
Don’t delay – fill out the form!
And while you here, feel free to check out your competition.